Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) If a corporation, partnership, or limited liability company is a partner of a partnership applying for a license, the application shall state:
(1) the name of each owner of more than 33% of the stock in the corporate partner;
(2) the name of each owner of more than 33% of ownership interest of the partnership partner; or
(3) the name of each member with more than a 33% interest in the limited liability company partner.
(b) (1) An application for a stadium beer and wine license for a partnership shall be made by and the license issued to three individuals who:
(i) shall be authorized in writing to apply for and hold the license on behalf of the partnership; but
(ii) are not required to be partners.
(2) One of the three individuals who applies for a license shall:
(i) have been a resident of the county for at least 2 years before the application is filed; and
(ii) have been a registered voter of the county for at least 1 year immediately before the application is filed.
(3) The name of each partner shall be stated on the application.