Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) Before a local licensing board may approve an application for a license, the local licensing board shall publish notice of the application two times in 2 successive weeks:
(1) in two newspapers of general circulation in the jurisdiction; or
(2) if only one newspaper of general circulation exists in the jurisdiction, in that newspaper.
(b) The notice shall state:
(1) the name of the applicant;
(2) the type of license for which the application is made;
(3) the location described in the application; and
(4) the date, time, and place set by the local licensing board for a hearing on the application.