Article - Business Regulation
(a) For convenience of administration of this subtitle, the general classes of goods under this subtitle are:
(1) raw or partly prepared materials.
(3) baggage, animal equipments, portfolios, and pocketbooks.
(4) abrasives and polishing materials.
(6) chemicals and chemical compositions.
(8) smokers’ articles, not including tobacco products.
(9) explosives, firearms, equipments, and projectiles.
(11) inks and inking materials.
(12) construction materials.
(13) hardware and plumbing and steam-fitting supplies.
(14) metals and metal castings and forgings.
(15) oils and greases.
(16) paints and painters’ materials.
(17) tobacco products.
(18) medicines and pharmaceutical preparations.
(20) linoleum and oiled cloth.
(21) electrical apparatus, machines, and supplies.
(22) games, toys, and sporting goods.
(23) cutlery, machinery, and tools, and parts thereof.
(24) laundry appliances and machines.
(25) locks and safes.
(26) measuring and scientific appliances.
(27) horological instruments.
(28) jewelry and precious metalware.
(29) brooms, brushes, and dusters.
(30) crockery, earthenware, and porcelain.
(31) filters and refrigerators.
(32) furniture and upholstery.
(34) heating, lighting, and ventilating apparatus.
(35) belting, hose, machinery packing, and nonmetallic tires.
(36) musical instruments and supplies.
(37) paper and stationery.
(38) prints and publications.
(40) fancy goods, furnishings and notions.
(41) canes, parasols, and umbrellas.
(42) knitted, netted and textile fabrics, and substitutes therefor.
(43) thread and yarn.
(44) dental, medical, and surgical appliances.
(45) soft drinks and carbonated waters.
(46) foods and ingredients of foods.
(48) malt beverages and liquors.
(49) distilled alcoholic liquors.
(50) merchandise not otherwise classified.
(51) cosmetics and toilet preparations.
(52) detergents and soaps.
(b) For convenience of administration of this subtitle, the general classes of services under this subtitle are:
(54) advertising and business.
(55) insurance and financial.
(56) construction and repair.
(58) transportation and storage.
(59) material treatment.
(60) education and entertainment.
(c) The classification of goods and services in this section does not limit or extend the rights of an applicant or registrant.