Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Corporations and Associations


    (a)    On authorization of its board of directors or members, a cooperative may change its principal office, its resident agent, or the address of its resident agent by filing for record with the Department a certificate that states the change being made.

    (b)    The certificate shall be signed and acknowledged by the chairman or vice-chairman of the cooperative and attested by its secretary, and the seal of the cooperative shall be affixed to the certificate.