Article - Criminal Law
(a) A person may not:
(1) take the sexual organ of another or of an animal in the person’s mouth;
(2) place the person’s sexual organ in the mouth of another or of an animal; or
(3) commit another unnatural or perverted sexual practice with another or with an animal.
(b) A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $1,000 or both.
(c) A person who violates this section is subject to § 5-106(b) of the Courts Article.
(d) An indictment for a violation of this section:
(1) is sufficient if it states that the defendant committed an unnatural and perverted sexual practice with a person or animal as applicable; but
(2) need not state the particular:
(i) unnatural or perverted sexual practice with which the defendant is charged; or
(ii) manner in which the defendant committed the unnatural or perverted sexual practice.