Article - Economic Development
The Corporation shall include, as part of its annual report to the Governor and the General Assembly under § 10–415 of this subtitle, a detailed description of:
(1) the number of technology transfer transactions or projects for which the Initiative provided funding;
(2) the amount and source of funds the Initiative identified to assist in the development of technologies;
(3) the qualifying universities or entities for which funding was awarded;
(4) the commercial value of technology that was transferred to the commercial industry; and
(5) any recommendations for improving the overall effectiveness of technology transfer through the Initiative.