Article - Environment
(a) The Board shall issue a license that is valid for 2 years to any applicant who meets the requirements of this title and any regulation adopted under this title.
(b) The Board shall include on each license that the Board issues:
(1) The full name of the licensee;
(2) The license number;
(3) The location of the principal office and of each branch office if the licensee is an entity;
(4) The date of issuance of the license;
(5) The date on which the license expires; and
(6) The name of the representative member if the licensee is an entity.