Article - General Provisions
(a) The court may compel compliance with the Ethics Commission’s order by:
(1) issuing an order to cease and desist from the violation; or
(2) granting other injunctive relief.
(b) (1) The court may also:
(i) impose a fine:
1. not exceeding $5,000 for a violation of this title;
2. with each day that the violation occurs being a separate offense; and
3. which shall be paid to the State Treasurer and deposited in the General Fund; or
(ii) except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, void an official act of an official or employee if:
1. the official or employee had a conflict of interest that is prohibited by this title;
2. the act arose from or concerned the subject matter of the conflict;
3. the proceeding was brought within 90 days after the act occurred; and
4. the court determines that the conflict had an impact on the act.
(2) The court may not void an official act that:
(i) appropriates public funds;
(ii) imposes a tax; or
(iii) provides for the issuance of a bond, a note, or any other evidence of public obligation.
(c) After hearing the case, the court may grant all or part of the relief sought.