Article - Health - General
(a) The Maryland Department of Health may use funds appropriated for the day care for the elderly to:
(1) Assist in start–up costs of establishing a day care center for the elderly; and
(2) Subsidize day care services for financially eligible elderly individuals.
(b) The services that are provided by the day care center for the elderly under this section shall include:
(1) Therapeutic arts and crafts;
(2) Community excursions, if appropriate;
(3) Hobby cultivation;
(4) Health services;
(5) Counseling services for elderly individuals and their families;
(6) Group dynamics; and
(7) Other services that enhance social functioning and develop activities in daily living and personal independence.