Article - Health Occupations
(a) Subject to subsection (b) of this section, the Board, in accordance with its regulations, shall reinstate the license of a physician assistant who has failed to renew the license for any reason if the physician assistant:
(1) Meets the renewal requirements of § 15–307 of this subtitle;
(2) Pays to the Board the reinstatement fee set by the Board;
(3) Submits to the Board satisfactory evidence of compliance with the qualifications and requirements established under this subtitle for license reinstatements; and
(4) Meets any additional requirements set by the Board for reinstatement.
(b) A disciplinary panel may not reinstate a suspended or revoked license that has been suspended or revoked for a period of more than 1 year unless the licensee:
(1) Meets the requirements for reinstatement as established under this title; and
(2) Submits to a criminal history records check in accordance with § 14–308.1 of this article.