Article - Local Government
In accordance with § 21–1119 of the Transportation Article, the County Commissioners of Garrett County may:
(1) designate a county road to be an “emergency snow route”;
(2) regulate travel on an emergency snow route;
(3) provide for a method of declaring a snow emergency;
(4) prohibit the parking or abandoning of a vehicle on an emergency snow route during a snow emergency; and
(5) authorize the removal of a vehicle parked or abandoned on an emergency snow route during a snow emergency.