Article - Real Property
(a) In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “Legal occupant” means an occupant who resides on the premises with the actual knowledge and permission of the landlord.
(c) “Offender” means a person who commits an act of domestic violence or commits a sexual assault offense.
(d) “Peace order” means an enforceable final peace order.
(e) “Protective order” means an enforceable final protective order.
(f) “Victim of domestic violence” means a person who is:
(1) A victim of domestic abuse, as defined in § 4–501 of the Family Law Article; and
(2) A person eligible for relief, as defined in § 4–501 of the Family Law Article.
(g) “Victim of sexual assault” means a person who is a victim of:
(1) A sexual crime under Title 3, Subtitle 3 of the Criminal Law Article;
(2) Child sexual abuse under § 3–602 of the Criminal Law Article; or
(3) Sexual abuse of a vulnerable adult under § 3–604 of the Criminal Law Article.