Article - State Finance and Procurement
(a) The Department of General Services, the University System of Maryland, and the Department of Transportation are responsible for the enforcement of this subtitle in the public buildings under each entity’s control if:
(1) any State capital nonschool funds are used; or
(2) construction is on State–owned land.
(b) The governing body of a political subdivision is responsible for the enforcement of this subtitle if:
(1) construction is not on State–owned land;
(2) funds of the political subdivision are used; and
(3) no State funds are used, except for State funds for school construction.