Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Tax - General


    The owner or another person with an interest in seized property may file a claim for the return of the property with the Comptroller within 30 days after:

        (1)    the seizure of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, other tobacco products, motor fuel or conveyances used to transport motor fuel; or

        (2)    a notice of seizure of a conveyance used to transport alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, or other tobacco products is published.