Article - Transportation
(a) “Motor scooter” means a nonpedal vehicle that:
(1) Has a seat for the operator;
(2) Has two wheels, of which one is 10 inches or more in diameter;
(3) Has a step-through chassis;
(4) Has a motor:
(i) With a rating of 2.7 brake horsepower or less; or
(ii) If the motor is an internal combustion engine, with a capacity of 50 cubic centimeters piston displacement or less; and
(5) Is equipped with an automatic transmission.
(b) “Motor scooter” does not include:
(1) An electric low speed scooter; or
(2) A vehicle that has been manufactured for off–road use, including a motorcycle and an all–terrain vehicle.