Delegate Susie Proctor
- Charles and Prince George's
- Committee Assignment(s)
- Appropriations Committee
- Annapolis Info
423 House Office Building
6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3083 | 301-858-3083
Toll-free in MD 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3083
Fax 410-841-3459 | 301-858-3459
- 423 House Office Building
- Interim Info
14202 Cold Harbour Dr.
Accokeek, MD 20607-3701
- 14202 Cold Harbour Dr.
2021 Contact Information
Denotes enacted legislation
- Member of the Maryland House of Delegates since October 30, 2015. First elected to the Maryland House of Delegates in 2018. Sworn in January 9, 2019.
- Current Assignments
- 2019 Appropriations Committee
- 2021 Chair, Oversight Committee on Pensions of the Appropriations Committee (Member, 2019)
- 2020 Vice Chair, Public Safety and Administration Subcommittee of the Appropriations Committee
- 2020 Capital Budget Subcommittee of the Appropriations Committee
- 2019 Joint Committee on the Management of Public Funds
- 2015 Legislative Black Caucus of Maryland
- 2015 Women Legislators of Maryland
- 2017 Maryland Veterans Caucus
- Past House Service
- Judiciary Committee, 2015-2019; Juvenile Law Subcommittee of the Judiciary Committee, 2016-2019.
- Public Service
- Tri-County Council for Southern Maryland, 2015-; Task Force to Study the Restraint, Searches and Needs of Children in the Juvenile Justice System, 2016-2017; Chair, Prince George's County Property Tax Assessment Appeals Board, 2008-2015; Vice-Chair, Board of Trustees, Prince George's Community College, 2011-2016; Prince George's County Commission on Children and Youth; Prince George's County Board of Community Support Services; Board of Directors, Community Support System, Inc., Prince George's County Public Schools, 1997-2004; Chair, Legislative Committee, Prince George's County Teacher's Association, 1999.
- Fire/EMS Caucus, 2017-; Maryland State Teachers Association; Southern Maryland Black Chamber of Commerce.
- Biographical Information
- Born September 15, 1940; Bowie Sate University, B.S. (Education), 1962. M.A. (Special Education), 1973.; Special education teacher, 1962-1977; Prince George's County Public Schools, Pupil Personnel Specialist, 1977-84, court liaison, 1984-97.; Co-host, "Lifestyles with Susie & Rita", community television talk show highlighting community resources and notable Prince Georgians (1980s); Widow; two children; three grandchildren.
Last Updated: 1/14/2021 9:36 AM