2009 Regular Session
File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 980
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Kullen, Bohanan, and Weldon
State Government - State Song For Children - "The Land Mary-land"
Designating "The Land Mary-land" as the State song for children.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations
- No Action
- Delegate Sue Kullen, District 27B
- Delegate John L. Bohanan, Jr., District 29B
- Delegate Richard B. Weldon, Jr., District 3B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- State Symbols
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):