2012 Regular Session
File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1292
- Sponsored By:
Senators Gladden, Ferguson, Getty, Jones-Rodwell, McFadden, and Raskin
Criminal Procedure - Retention of Right to Expungement
Establishing that whether a person is entitled to expungement of one
charge or conviction arising from an incident, transaction, or set of
facts does not affect the person's right to expungement of another
charge or conviction arising from the same incident, transaction, or
set of facts; and making specified conforming changes.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Lisa A. Gladden, District 41
- Senator Bill Ferguson, District 46
- Senator Joseph M. Getty, District 5
- Senator Verna L. Jones-Rodwell, District 44
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Local Government Mandates
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Procedure
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: