2012 Regular Session
File Code: Taxes - Income
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1128
- Sponsored By:
Senators Young, Colburn, Klausmeier, Mathias, and Montgomery
Income Tax - Tax Credit for Wineries and Vineyards
Allowing a credit against the State income tax for specified qualified
expenditures at specified wineries and specified vineyards; requiring
the Maryland Department of Agriculture to administer the tax credit;
providing for the maximum amount of tax credits that may be issued by
the Department each year; requiring the Comptroller to adopt specified
regulations; applying the tax credit to all taxable years beginning
after December 31, 2011; defining terms; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/19 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Ronald N. Young, District 3
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator James N. Mathias, Jr., District 38
- Senator Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture, Department of
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Subst Abuse; etc.
- Income Tax
- Rules and Regulations
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: