Article - Election Law
(a) To qualify as a page, an individual must:
(1) be at least 14 years old;
(2) apply to the local board in the individual’s county of residence;
(3) be available to work at least one full 4–hour shift on election day; and
(4) complete the required training before election day.
(b) A page may not:
(1) engage in any partisan activity while working at a polling place; or
(2) handle or touch a marked ballot at any time.
(c) A page may work up to two 4–hour shifts at a polling place on election day.
(d) Each page shall:
(1) serve under the direct supervision of the chief election judges for the assigned polling place; and
(2) assist election judges with election day duties, as directed.