2011 Regular Session
File Code: Taxes - Transportation
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1001
- Sponsored By:
Senators Garagiola, Ferguson, Forehand, Kelley, King, Madaleno, Manno,
McFadden, Middleton, Miller, Montgomery, Peters, Ramirez, and Robey
Transportation Trust Fund - Financing - Use of Funds
Proposing an amendment to the Maryland Constitution to establish a
Transportation Trust Fund to be used only for purposes relating to
transportation except in specified circumstances; prohibiting the
reversion or crediting of any part of the Transportation Trust Fund to
the General Fund of the State with a specified exception; prohibiting
the reversion or crediting of any part of the Transportation Trust
Fund to a special fund of the State with a specified exception; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Bill Ferguson, District 46
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Delores G. Kelley, District 10
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
- Senator Thomas M. Middleton, District 28
- Senator Thomas V. Mike Miller, Jr., District 27
- Senator Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Senator Douglas J. J. Peters, District 23
- Senator Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Senator James N. Robey, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Constitutional Amendments
- Corporations -see also- Municipal Corps; Public Corps & Inst
- Excise Tax
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Fuel -see also- Coal
- Fuel Tax
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Income Tax
- Legislation -see also- Corrective Leg; Curative Leg
- Mass Transit -see also- Buses; Railroads
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Sales and Use Tax
- State Bonds
- Transportation -see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Article - III Legislative Department
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: