Article - Business Regulation
(a) An applicant for a license shall:
(1) submit a completed application in the form, and in accordance with the process, that the Board requires;
(2) pay to the Board:
(i) a nonrefundable application fee in the amount set by the Board; and
(ii) a nonrefundable investigation fee in the amount set by the Board; and
(3) provide all the information that the Board requests.
(b) An application shall be made under oath and shall include:
(1) the applicant’s name, principal executive office address, telephone number, e–mail address, and Web site addresses, if any;
(2) the address of each branch location, if any;
(3) the federal employer identification number or Social Security number of the applicant, as applicable;
(4) the state of formation and the date of formation of the applicant if the applicant is a business entity;
(5) the name and residence address of each control person;
(6) the name and address of the principal contact for consumer complaints;
(7) the name, address, and telephone number of the applicant’s resident agent; and
(8) any other information that the Board requests.
(c) If an applicant wishes to do business as a collection agency at a branch location, the applicant shall submit a separate application and pay a separate application fee and investigation fee for each branch location.
(d) In addition to any other requirement for licensure under this subtitle, an applicant for a license shall file with the Board a surety bond as required under § 7–304 of this subtitle.
(e) The Board shall issue a license to each applicant who meets the requirements of this subtitle.