Article - Environment
(a) (1) On or before December 31, 1995, the owner of an affected property shall register the affected property with the Department.
(2) Notwithstanding paragraph (1) of this subsection, an owner of affected property for which an election is made under § 6-803(a)(2) of this subtitle shall register at the time of the election.
(b) The owner shall register each affected property using forms prepared by the Department, including the following information:
(1) The name and address of the owner;
(2) The address of the affected property;
(3) If applicable, the name and address of each property manager employed by the owner to manage the affected property;
(4) The name and address of each insurance company providing property insurance or lead hazard coverage for the affected property, together with the policy numbers of that insurance or coverage;
(5) The name and address of a resident agent, other agent of the owner, or contact person in the State with respect to the affected property;
(6) Whether the affected property was built before 1950 or after 1949;
(7) The date of the latest change in occupancy of the affected property;
(8) The dates and nature of treatments performed to attain or maintain a risk reduction standard under § 6-815 or § 6-819 of this subtitle; and
(9) The latest date, if any, on which the affected property has been certified to be in compliance with the provisions of § 6-815 of this subtitle.
(c) (1) Subject to the provisions of paragraph (2) of this subsection, the information provided by an owner under subsection (b) of this section shall be open to the public.
(2) (i) Except as provided in subparagraph (ii) of this paragraph, the Department may not disclose an inventory or list of properties owned by an owner.
(ii) The Department shall, upon request, disclose whether the owner has met the percentage of inventory requirements under § 6-817 of this subtitle.