Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Land Use


    In Prince George’s County, a person may make a request to the district council for the review of a decision of the zoning hearing examiner or the county planning board only if:

        (1)    the person is an aggrieved person that appeared at the hearing before the zoning hearing examiner or county planning board in person, by an attorney, or in writing; and

        (2)    the review is expressly authorized under this division.

Click to return on the top page