Article - State Finance and Procurement
(a) After a solicitation is issued and until a recommendation is made by a procurement officer, a procurement officer may disclose to a person outside the Executive Department only:
(1) whether a decision has been made regarding a solicitation; and
(2) information that is available to the public under Title 4, Subtitles 1 through 5 of the General Provisions Article.
(b) After a solicitation is issued, a procurement officer shall record and include in the procurement file the following information from an inquiry from a source outside the Executive Department:
(1) the date and time of the inquiry;
(2) the name and affiliation of the person making the inquiry; and
(3) the substance and nature of the inquiry.
(c) A procurement officer shall maintain a file on each procurement that includes:
(1) a record of all inquiries required to be recorded under subsection (b) of this section;
(2) all written solicitations by an agency or unit;
(3) all offers received;
(4) all internal and external correspondence regarding the procurement;
(5) written documentation from the procurement officer describing efforts to confirm the information in the affidavits submitted by the successful bidder or offeror; and
(6) the final contract.