Article - Tax - General
(a) To the extent excluded from federal taxable income, the amounts under this section are added to the federal taxable income of a corporation to determine Maryland modified income.
(b) The addition under subsection (a) of this section includes the net capital loss carryback, as defined in § 1212 of the Internal Revenue Code.
(c) The addition under subsection (a) of this section includes any taxes based on net income that are imposed by any state or by a political subdivision of any state.
(d) The addition under subsection (a) of this section includes the additions required for an individual under:
(1) § 10–204(b) of this title (Dividends and interest from another state or local obligation);
(2) § 10–204(c)(2) of this title (Federal tax–exempt income);
(3) § 10–204(e) of this title (Oil percentage depletion allowance);
(4) § 10–204(i) of this title (Deduction for qualified production activities income);
(5) § 10–204(j) of this title (Deduction for costs for security clearance administrative expenses and construction and equipment costs incurred to construct or renovate a sensitive compartmented information facility); and
(6) § 10–204(l) of this title (Deduction for donations to qualified permanent endowment funds).