Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Places of Public Accommodation - Motion Picture Houses - Captioning
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Bhandari, T. Branch, Brooks, Charkoudian, Fennell, Harrison, Jackson, Qi, Queen, Rogers, Turner, Valderrama, Watson, and Wilson
- In the Senate - Hearing 4/05 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Requiring all motion picture houses to offer closed captioning for each screening of a motion picture; and requiring that certain motion picture houses provide open captioning for at least two screenings each week.
- Economic Matters Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2022
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 20-306 )
Last Updated: 7/8/2022 2:38 PM