Passed BothConf. Cmte
- State Personnel Management System – Office of the Public Defender – Placement and Collective Bargaining
- Sponsored by
- Senators Beidle, Benson, Carter, Feldman, Hettleman, Klausmeier, Kramer, Waldstreicher, and Smith
- In the House - Hearing 3/22 at 1:40 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Establishing that, within the Office of the Public Defender, the deputy public defender, district public defenders, and assistant public defenders are placed in certain employment categories in the State Personnel Management System; altering certain provisions of law regarding personnel actions within the Office that relate to the hiring, discipline, and termination of employees; providing that employees of the Office are subject to collective bargaining under the State Personnel Management System; etc.
- Finance Click to view Recorded Media
- Appropriations Click to view Recorded Media
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 16-203 )
( 12-102, 3-101, 3-102, 3-205 )
Last Updated: 7/8/2022 2:51 PM