File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
- Sponsored By:
State Retirement and Pension System - Optional Retirement Program - Membership
Providing that specified employees are not members of the Employees'
Retirement or Pension Systems or the Teachers' Retirement or Pension
Systems of the State Retirement and Pension System if the employees
make an election to join the optional retirement program of the State
Retirement and Pension System; requiring that specified participating
employers provide specified employees with the opportunity to
participate in the optional retirement program; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Public Employees -see also- State Employees
- Public Officials -see also- Atty Gen; Compt; Coun Admin; etc
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
- State Employees
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :