Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) (1) Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, the Board may not issue a license for an establishment that is within 300 feet of a place of worship or school.
(2) The distance from the establishment to the place of worship or school is to be measured from the nearest point of the building of the establishment to the nearest point of the building of the place of worship or school.
(b) The prohibition against issuing a license in subsection (a) of this section does not apply to:
(1) the renewal or transfer of a license of an establishment if, after issuance of the license, a place of worship or school was built within 300 feet of the establishment;
(2) the issuance of a temporary license;
(3) a transfer that moves the licensed premises within the same building;
(4) a transfer of ownership of the licensed premises;
(5) the renewal of a Class B beer, wine, and liquor (on–sale) license or a 7–day Class BDR (deluxe restaurant) (on–sale) beer, wine, and liquor license, if the licensed premises has a seating capacity of more than 50 individuals and is within a town center; or
(6) the transfer, conversion, and issuance of a license under § 13–1710 of this title.