Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages and Cannabis


    (a)    There is a Class C (fraternal/sororal/service organization) beer, wine, and liquor license.

    (b)    The Board may issue the license for use by a local unit of a lodge or chapter of a nonprofit and nationwide fraternal, sororal, or service organization that:

        (1)    is composed solely of inducted members;

        (2)    was operating in the county before the license application was made;

        (3)    has at least 100 members paying dues of at least $5 per year per member; and

        (4)    owns or operates a home or clubhouse that is principally for the use of its members and guests when accompanied by members.

    (c)    (1)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor by the glass or by the bottle for on–premises consumption by a member or guest accompanied by a member.

        (2)    The license holder may allow a person that has leased a private room or other area of the licensed premises for a private social gathering to bring beer, wine, and liquor onto the licensed premises for on–premises consumption.

    (d)    The license holder may sell beer, wine, and liquor during the hours and days as set out for a Class C beer, wine, and liquor license under § 26–2004 of this title, except that restrictions on the sale of alcoholic beverages on Sunday do not apply.

    (e)    The annual license fee is $910.

Click to return on the top page