Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages and Cannabis


    (a)    There is a Class B beer, wine, and liquor (golf course) license.

    (b)    The Board of License Commissioners may issue the license for the use of a golf course or organization that:

            (1)    is open to the public;

            (2)    is operated for profit;

            (3)    owns real estate in the county; and

            (4)    has a golf course with a minimum of 18 holes.

    (c)    (1)    The license holder may sell beer, wine, and liquor for consumption on the land and in the buildings, including the clubhouse, used for golfing purposes.

        (2)    A patron need not be seated to be served.

        (3)    (i)    Alcoholic beverages other than beer and wine that are sold or offered for sale shall be purchased from the Liquor Control Board.

            (ii)    Each bottle containing alcoholic beverages shall be stamped or otherwise designated “on–sale only” by the Liquor Control Board.

    (d)    A holder of the license may sell beer, wine, and liquor:

        (1)    on Monday through Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. the following day; and

        (2)    on Sunday, from 10 a.m. to midnight.

    (e)    The annual license fee is $2,200.

Click to return on the top page