Article - Agriculture
(a) A nonprofit organization is qualified to receive a grant in accordance with this subtitle if the Department determines that the nonprofit organization:
(1) Is incorporated or maintains its principal place of business in Baltimore City; and
(2) Works to increase the viability of urban farming and improve access to urban–grown foods.
(b) Within 90 days after the end of a grant cycle, a qualified nonprofit organization that received a grant in accordance with this subtitle shall submit a report to the Department that includes the following information:
(1) The names and locations of urban agricultural producers that received funds under the Program;
(2) The dollar amount of funds awarded to each urban agricultural producer; and
(3) The impact of the Program on increasing the viability of urban farming and improving access to urban–grown foods.