Article - Corporations and Associations
(a) The articles of organization shall set forth:
(1) The name of the limited liability company;
(2) The address of its principal office in this State and the name and address of its resident agent; and
(3) Any other provision, not inconsistent with law, which the members elect to set out in the articles, including, but not limited to, a statement that the authority of members to act for the limited liability company solely by virtue of their being members is limited.
(b) It is not necessary to set out in the articles of organization any of the powers enumerated in this title.
(c) An amendment to the articles of organization shall be:
(1) In writing;
(2) Unless otherwise agreed, approved by unanimous consent of the members;
(3) Executed under the provisions of § 4A–206 of this subtitle; and
(4) Filed for record with the Department.