Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Courts and Judicial Proceedings


    The court may enter a judgment of restitution against the parent of a child, the child, or both as provided under Title 11, Subtitle 6 of the Criminal Procedure Article.

Click to return on the top page