Article - Commercial Law
(a) (1) The statement required under § 14–4202(b)(3) of this subtitle shall be on a form prescribed by the Commissioner by regulation.
(2) If the form prescribed by the Commissioner is included in other documents provided by the mobile home retailer to a prospective consumer borrower, the form shall be conspicuous, such as through the use of a different font or separated with a box around it.
(b) The statement required under § 14–4202(b)(3) of this subtitle shall include:
(1) A disclosure that describes any corporate affiliation between the mobile home retailer and a financing source about which the mobile home retailer provides information to the prospective consumer borrower;
(2) A disclosure that the prospective consumer borrower may obtain financing from any lender and is not required to obtain financing from a lender suggested by the mobile home retailer; and
(3) Information regarding the rights of a prospective consumer borrower under this subtitle and the procedure for filing a complaint with the Commissioner.
(c) The mobile home retailer shall provide the statement required under § 14–4202(b)(3) of this subtitle:
(1) To a prospective consumer borrower at the time the mobile home retailer provides information to the prospective consumer borrower regarding financing or potentially available lenders; and
(2) By posting the statement in a prominent location at all of the mobile home retailer’s places of business and on the mobile home retailer’s website, if any.