Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Criminal Procedure


    (a)    To apply for the forfeiture of money, the appropriate local financial authority or the Attorney General shall file a complaint and affidavit in the District Court or the circuit court for the county in which the money was seized.

    (b)    The complaint and affidavit shall be served in accordance with the Maryland Rules of Procedure.

Click to return on the top page