Article - Criminal Law
(a) In this part the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “Distribute” means to:
(1) give, sell, deliver, dispense, issue, or offer to give, sell, deliver, dispense, or issue; or
(2) cause or hire a person to give, sell, deliver, dispense, issue or offer to give, sell, deliver, dispense, or issue.
(c) (1) “Tobacco paraphernalia” means any object used, intended for use, or designed for use in inhaling or otherwise introducing tobacco products into the human body.
(2) “Tobacco paraphernalia” includes:
(i) a cigarette rolling paper;
(ii) a metal, wooden, acrylic, glass, stone, plastic, or ceramic pipe with or without screen, permanent screen, or punctured metal bowl;
(iii) a water pipe;
(iv) a carburetion tube or device;
(v) a smoking or carburetion mask;
(vi) an object known as a roach clip used to hold burning material, such as a cigarette that has become too small or too short to be held in the hand;
(vii) a chamber pipe;
(viii) a carburetor pipe;
(ix) an electric pipe;
(x) an air–driven pipe;
(xi) a chillum;
(xii) a bong; and
(xiii) an ice pipe or chiller.
(d) (1) “Tobacco product” means a product that is:
(i) intended for human inhalation, absorption, ingestion, smoking, heating, chewing, dissolving, or any other manner of consumption that is made of, derived from, or contains:
1. tobacco; or
2. nicotine; or
(ii) an accessory or a component used in any manner of consumption of a product described in item (i) of this paragraph.
(2) “Tobacco product” includes:
(i) cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff, and snus;
(ii) electronic smoking devices; and
(iii) filters, rolling papers, pipes, and liquids used in electronic smoking devices regardless of nicotine content.
(3) “Tobacco product” does not include a drug, device, or combination product authorized for sale by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
(e) “Venereal disease” includes gonorrhea, syphilis, chancroid, and any diseased condition of the human genitalia caused by, related to, or resulting from a venereal disease.