Article - Election Law
(a) An individual may apply to become a registered voter:
(1) at a local board office or the State Board office;
(2) at a registration site administered by a local board;
(3) by mail;
(4) when applying to the Motor Vehicle Administration for the issuance, renewal, or modification of a driver’s license or identification card;
(5) when applying for services at a voter registration agency;
(6) through the State Board’s online voter registration system; or
(7) with the assistance of a volunteer authorized by the State or local board.
(b) An individual who is at least 18 years old or will be 18 years old on or before the day of the next succeeding general or special election may be a volunteer under subsection (a)(7) of this section.