Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Family Law


    If an annulment or a limited or absolute divorce has been granted by a court in another jurisdiction, a court in this State may award alimony to either party if:

        (1)    the court in the other jurisdiction lacked or did not exercise personal jurisdiction over the party seeking alimony; and

        (2)    the party seeking alimony was domiciled in this State at least 1 year before the annulment or divorce was granted.

Click to return on the top page