Article - Family Law
Each clerk shall keep in the clerk’s office a marriage license book, which shall contain:
(1) a complete record of each license issued;
(2) a complete record of all matters the clerk is required to ascertain that relate to the rights of an individual to obtain a license;
(3) in regular order, the items testified to by the applicants for a license as required under this title;
(4) properly indexed, the name of each individual who intends to be married; and
(5) the date each certificate was filed and the name of the authorized official who performed the ceremony.