Article - General Provisions
(a) Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, a custodian shall deny inspection of any record disclosing:
(1) a safety evaluation or school emergency plan developed under § 7–1510 of the Education Article;
(2) an emergency response policy developed under § 7–1509 of the Education Article and § 3–520 of the Public Safety Article;
(3) guidelines for school resource officers and supplemental coverage by local law enforcement agencies developed by the Maryland Center for School Safety under § 7–1508 of the Education Article; or
(4) a plan to implement the Maryland Center for School Safety’s guidelines adopted by a local school system under § 7–1508 of the Education Article.
(b) A custodian shall allow inspection of safety evaluation, school emergency plan, and emergency response policy records by the following entities in the performance of the entity’s official duties:
(1) the Maryland Center for School Safety;
(2) the Interagency Commission on School Construction;
(3) the Department of State Police;
(4) the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services;
(5) the Maryland Emergency Management Agency;
(6) local law enforcement agencies; and
(7) local organizations for emergency management.