Article - Health - General
(a) This section does not apply to any:
(1) Surgical or dental instrument;
(2) Physical therapy equipment;
(3) X-ray apparatus; or
(4) Component part or accessory of any of these items.
(b) A person may not:
(1) Sell, distribute, or otherwise dispose of any drug, medicine, pharmaceutical preparation, or medicinal preparation by means of any public exhibition, entertainment, performance, or carnival, commonly known as a “medicine show” or “patent medicine show”; or
(2) Put or cause to be put, in any way, any package, parcel, or sample of any drug or medicine:
(i) In or on any part of any house, building, or yard without the consent of the owner or occupant; or
(ii) On any street or public highway.