Article - Labor and Employment
(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, an employer shall compute the wage for overtime under § 3-415 of this subtitle on the basis of each hour over 40 hours that an employee works during 1 workweek.
(b) Notwithstanding § 3–415(b)(2) of this subtitle, an employer that is not a nonprofit organization and is a concert promoter, legitimate theater, music festival, music pavilion, or theatrical show shall pay overtime for a craft or trade employee as required in subsection (a) of this section.
(c) The wage for overtime may be computed on the basis of each hour over 60 hours that an employee works during 1 workweek for an employee who:
(1) is engaged in agriculture; and
(2) is exempt from the overtime provisions of the federal Act.
(d) The wage for overtime may be computed on the basis of each hour over 48 hours that an employee works during 1 workweek:
(1) for an employee of a bowling establishment; and
(2) for an employee of an institution that:
(i) is not a hospital; but
(ii) is engaged primarily in the care of individuals who:
1. are aged, intellectually disabled, or sick or have a mental disorder; and
2. reside at the institution.