Article - Local Government
(a) In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “Distribute” means to:
(1) give, sell, deliver, dispense, or issue;
(2) offer to give, sell, deliver, dispense, or issue; or
(3) cause or hire any person to give, sell, deliver, dispense, or issue or offer to give, sell, deliver, dispense, or issue.
(c) (1) “Tobacco product” means a product that is:
(i) intended for human inhalation, absorption, ingestion, smoking, heating, chewing, dissolving, or any other manner of consumption that is made of, derived from, or contains:
1. tobacco; or
2. nicotine; or
(ii) an accessory or a component used in any manner of consumption of a product described in item (i) of this paragraph.
(2) “Tobacco product” includes:
(i) cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff, and snus;
(ii) electronic smoking devices; and
(iii) filters, rolling papers, pipes, and liquids used in electronic smoking devices regardless of nicotine content.
(3) “Tobacco product” does not include a drug, device, or combination product authorized for sale by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.