Article - State Personnel and Pensions
(a) On written request of an exclusive representative, and within 30 days of a new employee’s date of hire, for each employee in the bargaining unit represented by the exclusive representative, the Department shall provide the exclusive representative with the employee’s:
(2) position classification;
(4) home and work site addresses where the employee receives interoffice or United States mail;
(5) home and work site telephone numbers;
(6) work e–mail address; and
(7) position identification number.
(b) Except as provided in subsection (d) of this section, an exclusive representative may present a request for employee information, as provided under subsection (a) of this section, once every 120 days.
(c) The Department shall provide the exclusive representative with the requested information in a searchable and analyzable electronic format.
(d) The Department may negotiate with the exclusive representative to provide:
(1) the information described in subsection (a) of this section more frequently than once every 120 days; and
(2) more detailed information than provided in subsection (a) of this section.
(e) Names or lists of employees provided to the Board in connection with an election under this title are not subject to disclosure in accordance with Title 4 of the General Provisions Article.
(f) (1) Except as provided in paragraphs (2) and (3) of this subsection, an exclusive representative shall consider the information that it receives under this section as confidential and may not release the information to any person.
(2) An exclusive representative may authorize third party contractors to use the information that it receives under this section, as directed by the exclusive representative, to carry out the exclusive representative’s statutory duties under this title.
(3) An exclusive representative or an authorized third party contractor may use the information that it receives under this section for the purpose of maintaining or increasing employee membership in an employee organization.
(4) On written request of an employee, an exclusive representative shall withhold further communication with an employee unless otherwise required by law or the written request is revoked by the employee.