Article - Transportation
(a) (1) “Motor vehicle” means, except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, a vehicle that:
(i) Is self–propelled or propelled by electric power obtained from overhead electrical wires; and
(ii) Is not operated on rails.
(2) “Motor vehicle” includes a low speed vehicle.
(b) “Motor vehicle” does not include:
(1) A moped, as defined in § 11–134.1 of this subtitle;
(2) A motor scooter, as defined in § 11–134.5 of this subtitle;
(3) An electric bicycle, as defined in § 11–117.1 of this subtitle; or
(4) An electric low speed scooter, as defined in § 11–117.2 of this subtitle.