Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Early Childhood Education - Prekindergarten Programs - Montessori Schools and Programs
- Sponsored by
- Delegate Ivey
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Altering the eligibility requirements for the Prekindergarten Expansion Grant Program and publicly funded prekindergarten programs to include certain operational requirements, staff credentials, and student-to-staff ratios; requiring Montessori schools and programs to maintain a student-to-classroom personnel ratio of no more than 10 to 1, with a maximum of 20 students if all the students are under the age of 5 years; requiring a classroom teacher to hold a bachelor's degree and be certified by certain organizations; etc.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
- Education, Energy, and the Environment
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/18/2023 1:20 PM