Passed BothConf. Cmte
- Video Lottery Operation License - Renewal
- Sponsored by
- Delegates Ebersole, Charles, and Wilkins
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Altering the number of years before the end of the term of a video lottery operation license that a licensee is required to provide certain notice of intent to renew the license and is authorized to apply for renewal; providing for a 15-year term for a renewed license; requiring the State Lottery and Gaming Control Commission to renew a certain license unless the Commission finds the licensee is no longer qualified; etc.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): October 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
Last Updated: 3/30/2023 3:24 PM