Passed BothConf. Cmte
- St. Mary's County - Gaming - Senior Activity Centers
- Sponsored by
- St. Mary's County Delegation
- In the Senate - Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
Authorizing a certain senior activity center to conduct gaming events, bunco games, and card games in St. Mary's County; prohibiting a senior activity center in St. Mary's County from awarding prize money in excess of $50 to a winner in each session or charging a participant more than $25 to play one session; requiring any money that remains after prizes are awarded to be used to support future programming at the senior activity center; etc.
- Ways and Means Click to view Recorded Media
Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2023
HistoryToggle History Dropdown
File CodeToggle Filecode Dropdown
SubjectsToggle Subjects Dropdown
StatutesToggle Statutes Dropdown
( 13-2101, 13-2116 )
Last Updated: 3/30/2023 4:22 PM